Filing a Report
If you believe you have witnessed, or that you have been a target of, discrimination, harassment, or a hate- or bias-motivated incident on campus or while participating in a University-sponsored activity, you may make a report to the university in the following ways:
- Submit a reporting form electronically
- Fill out the reporting form and submit it to one of these campus locations
- Email your report to the Harassment and Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program
- UC Davis campus affiliates: Call the Harassment and Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program at 530-752-9255 or 530-752-2255 (anonymous call line). UC Davis Health System affiliates: Call the Equal Opportunity, Sexual Harassment, and Discrimination Program at 916-734-5335.
- Tell a department chair, manager or supervisor. These University officials are responsible for providing a work environment that is free of harassment and discrimination and to assist those who report misconduct to them. These officials are required to consult with HDAPP to ensure that prompt and appropriate action is taken in compliance with law and policy.
Reports may be submitted anonymously. If you choose not to provide your name, please provide as much information about the incident as possible so that the University may adequately respond.
If you do not want to use the form, you can still submit an incident report to the HDAPP office by phone, email, fax or coming in to TB 169.
HATE CRIMES: You may also report hate crimes directly to the UC Davis Police Department, 530-752-1727. Dial 911 for emergencies. UC Davis is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all students, faculty, and staff regardless of race, religion, gender, ethnicity, disability, or sexual orientation. We strongly encourage anyone who feels that they may have been the victim of a hate crime to contact the UC Davis Police Department.
Any hate crime that is reported to another designated campus location (other than a confidential resource) will be forwarded to the UC Davis Police Department.
FILE A REPORT
If you experience or witness an incident of hate or bias or discrimination or harassment, please report it.
If you want to report anonymously, please use the online option or call the Anonymous Call Line (A-CALL) at 530-752-2255.
- Online: Report a hate or bias incident
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (530) 752-9255
- In person: At various campus locations